We offer a wide range of engineering programmes including:
– Two years full-time Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering.
– Four years part-time day release City & Guilds Craft Apprenticeships for employed status students in Mechanical engineering.
– Four years part-time day release City & Guilds Craft Apprenticeships for employed status students in Fabrication and welding.
– Four years part-time day release IMI Craft Apprenticeship for employed status students in the Motor Vehicle industry.
– Part time half-day release Level 2 BTEC Award in Engineering for yr10 and yr 11 school pupils.
Many of our students go on to University via the Level 3 BTEC vocational route, e.g. studying motorsport engineering at Brunel University is just one example of our recent student destinations. Many more use this programme to go into employment within the local engineering sector as technicians or craft apprentices.
See below, college student Samuel Sebire receiving his award as the UK’s most outstanding BTEC Engineering Student of the Year. Special Guests, Radio one DJ Jameela Jamil and Jill Duffy Vice President UK Schools, Pearson present Sam with his award.
Why not discover your route to qualification and employment within the engineering industry by watching this very informative College youtube video?
Are you are currently at school and in year 9, 10, 11 or even 12?
Then please take the time to complete this very short survey. It shouldn’t take you more than five minutes to complete, but your input will be highly valued and much appreciated – CLICK HERE
What is an engineer? What does an engineer actually do? CLICK HERE
Do you have an apptitude for the Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) Subjects? Why not find out by taking this aptitude test? CLICK HERE
Programme Manager for Engineering and Motor Vehicle