We will be holding an Information & Interview Evening for the CACHE Level 3 Technical Diploma in Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator) (Part-time) Course.
Thursday 5 September
6.30 – 7.30pm
Les Ozouets Campus, Room L111
Requirements for this course are:
- To be currently employed in Early Years and agreed by your line manager that you are ready to come on the course.
- Or have at least two years’ experience in the sector.
- Or have evidence of prior childcare education at Level 1/Level 2.
- If not employed you need to be volunteering in an early years setting for at least two days a week.
- All students accepted on the course have to meet one of the above requirements.
- Taster Assignment: You will all be asked to complete a short induction assignment on the evening which relates directly to the course.
Please bring along copies of your highest qualifications in maths/English or any qualifications held in childcare (if none are held please just let us know).
If you would like to attend please contact Julie Jones – email@example.com or telephone 750200 ext 8857