The College is running a one-day Back Massage course on Saturday 3 March
The course aims to give you some basic skills that can be used on family and friends. There will be some theory to begin the day to ensure that you are confident in knowing when and how to massage. The afternoon session will be dedicated to the application of massage. This will be performed on delegates from the group. During the course, delegates will use a beauty couch but the routine can be used for seated massage in a home environment.
Date: Saturday 3 March 2018
Time: 9.30am until 4pm
Location: Les Ozouets Campus, room 102 – first floor and Visions Hair & Beauty Salon
- Benefits of massage & techniques used
- Overview of the muscles of the back
- Contra-indications preventing massage
- Demonstration of massage routine
- Application of massage routine – pair work
Please contact email@example.com to register or telephone 749957 if you are interested in attending this course.