Learning Support Services are here to support ALL learners at the College and work hard to help overcome any barriers that you may be facing.
Your vocational tutors will support you through your academic journey and you will meet with them regularly in 1:1 Academic Progress Meetings to review progress against targets and ensure that you are on track to reach your full potential.
The support you require to reach your potential may involve one of our specialist support staff that we have at the college.
The Progress Coaches, Learning Support Assistants, Entitlement Coach, English & Maths Team and also our Exam Access Arrangement Team are able to support:
– Specific learning difficulties e.g. Dyslexia or Dyspraxia
– Additional exams arrangements such as Extra Time or a Reader.
– Functional Study Skills – Literacy, Numeracy, IT etc
– Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties
– Referral to external agencies eg Counselling or 3rd sector Support Services
– Careers and Employability Advice
If you feel you would benefit from chatting to one of the team then ask your tutor, contact one of the Learning Support Assistants or Progress Coaches….or email email@example.com