Free Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions
Name of draw – TGI Social Media Prize Draws February 2021
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by The Guernsey Institute*.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 16 years of age.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual per platform is permitted (Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn).
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- No staff of GTA University Centre, Guernsey College of Further Education or the Institute of Health & Social Care may enter the draw.
How to enter
- To enter the prize draw simply LIKE or FOLLOW The Guernsey Institute’s social media pages/feeds (please refer to specific posts on the respective platforms for full details):
- The prizes (per social media channel) are:
- One cut and blow dry hair appointment from Visions Salon by Hair & Beauty by students from the Guernsey College of Further Education. Please note that the salon is only open to the public during term time and on certain days of the week.
- One beauty treatment of the winner’s choice from Visions Salon by Hair & Beauty by students from the Guernsey College of Further Education. Please note that the salon is only open to the public during term time and on certain days of the week.
- One voucher to the value of £50 to be redeemed against a course of your choice at the GTA University Centre before 31 August 2021. This may be redeemed against a course booked with your employer.
- A pair of tickets to any Tin Whistle or Guernsey College of Further Education student production at Princess Royal Centre for Performing Arts to be redeemed by end of June 2022.
- One voucher to the value of £50 for to be redeemed against a course booking from the Adult and Community Learning programme at the Guernsey College of Further Education.
- Three Pacific water bottles with carabiner (one per winner)
- The winners will be drawn at random from all entrants. Prizes will be allocated at random.
- Prizes are non-exchangeable and no cash alternatives are available.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of The Guernsey Institute regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about
- The competition will run from Tuesday 9 February 2021 until midnight on Monday 22 February 2021.
- The winners will be notified after 24 February 2021 via a post and/or message on the respective social media channel and will be asked to contact The Guernsey Institute to claim his/her prize within two months of the notification.
- If the winner does not respond within two months, they will lose their right to the prize, and The Guernsey Institute reserves the right to draw and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- Entrants consent to any personal information provided in entering the prize draw being used by The Guernsey Institute for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
- The winners agree to the release of their name on social media.
Limitation of liability
21. The Guernsey Institute* does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that The Guernsey Institute does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- The Guernsey Institute reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
Please address any queries on these terms & conditions by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*The Guernsey Institute consists of GTA University Centre, Guernsey College of Further Education and Institute of Health & Social Care