Guernsey College of Further Education has over 5,000 enrolments each year and offers a wide range of courses for the Bailiwick community. We have 5 key areas of provision:
- 14-16 – high school pupils can access a range of vocational qualifications as part of their year 10 & 11 provision
- 16-19 – full-time courses, at entry level to level 3 aimed primarily at school leavers, however applications from mature students are welcomed
- Part-time professional courses – we offer CPD courses for a variety of professions, from 1 day seminars to longer HE programmes
- Apprenticeships – the college provides the vocational training for the States Registered Apprenticeship Scheme
- Adult & Community education – we pride ourselves in offering a huge selection of leisure courses, such as wine tasting, craft, cookery, maritime and many many more.
Come and be part of the college’s learning community.
2018 Term Dates
Wednesday 28 March – Term ends
Wednesday 11 April – Term starts
Monday 7 May – May Day bank holiday
Wednesday 9 May – Liberation Day
Monday 28 May – Tuesday 29 May – Half Term
Wednesday 30 May – Staff inset day
Friday 29 June – Term ends